In Workspace, Roles control user access privileges to different apps and features. Unique roles may be configured for each project, and users may be granted different roles on each project they are assigned.
Navigate to the Settings/Projects using the top level navigation.
Select a Project from the list.
Create a name for the role, choose the access privileges for each of the Workspace apps to which the role being configured will have privileges.
- Read - the rights to view information
- Create - the rights to create new items, such as a new requirements, defects, tasks, etc.
- Update - the rights to edit existing items
- Delete - the rights to delete items
- Folders - the rights to create, edit, delete and organize folders.
To select privileges, simply click on the name of the access privilege. Privileges that have been selected are displayed below in black, while privileges not selected are displayed as gray. You may click the check icon to activate all privileges and the x icon to disable all.
Once the privileges for the role have been configured, you may also assign the new Role to a user(s) and then click Save.